Leesville Animal Hospital is here for you and your pets. We are continuing to offer all essential medical care to pets during COVID-19, including urgent and emergency care, care for our chronic patients, essential vaccinations, as well as other services. If you unsure if your pet needs to be seen, please call us and we can help determine if care is needed.
We are also here to provide boarding and daycare services for our essential workers, during our below hours. And will continue to provide essential grooming services for pets who have medical need for grooming during this time.
- Monday: 7:30AM - 5:30PM
- Tuesday: 7:30AM – 7PM
- Wednesday: 7:30AM - 5:30PM
- Thursday: 7:30AM – 7PM
- Saturday: 9AM – 2PM
- Sunday: 5PM – 6PM (pickup only)
Please note that we continue to abide by the highest levels of sanitation and are continuing to offer curbside services to help keep our clients and staff healthy and safe.
If you have any questions or if your pet needs to be seen, please don’t hesitate to give us a call: 919-887-8808.
- Your Animal Care Team at Leesville Animal Hospital
As more information becomes available regarding COVID-19, we are adjusting to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients and patients. As a part of our continuing efforts to deliver the best care, we will be implementing the following measures effective immediately:
- Carside services are available to our clients beginning today including check ins, check outs, appointments, and other services. Please give us a call when you arrive for your appointment and one of our staff will come to your car when you arrive and can conduct the check-in/ check-out process and will bring your pet into the hospital for care.
- If you have traveled within the last 2 weeks, have been placed under mandatory quarantine following travel, are coughing or have a fever, we respectfully request that you take advantage of our car-side services and refrain from coming into the hospital to prevent any potential spread of illness to our staff and other clients.
We want to thank you in advance for your cooperation during this time to help us stay healthy and provide the very best care to you and your pets. We will continue to provide updates as the changing COVID-19 situation unfolds. Thank you to all of our clients for your cooperation and we hope you and your family remain self and healthy during this time.
We will continue to provide updates as the changing COVID-19 situation unfolds. Thank you to all of our clients for your cooperation and we hope you and your family remain self and healthy during this time.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or additional concerns: (919) 887-8808.
“They do a great job of creating a calm environment.”- Anna Emslie
“The technicians and admin staff are kind, patient, and compassionate.”- Ashley Weaver
“I never felt rushed in the exam room”- Kari T.