Veterinary Diagnostic Testing in Raleigh
Providing the Ultimate in Diagnostic Veterinary Equipment
No matter what symptoms your pet is experiencing, our vast array of diagnostic technology at Leesville Animal Hospital allows our knowledgeable team of veterinarians to provide faster and more accurate diagnoses. Whether you have a pregnant cat in need of an ultrasound or a dog with mystery symptoms in need of a complete blood count, we have the tools on hand.
Discuss your pet’s health needs with us today by calling (919) 887-8808.
What We Offer
When physical exams just aren't enough to tell what is wrong with your pet, our diagnostic equipment provides an internal window to your pet's health to target and speed up the treatment process. Our veterinarians understand that time is always of the essence when your pet is involved, which is why we strive to offer the most efficient and affordable services in our diagnostic lab.
We offer a wide range of diagnostic services that allow us to provide wellness care and health maintenance services for your pet.
Some of our diagnostic services include:
- X-ray services: In-house x-ray services allow our veterinarians to manage and diagnose a variety of conditions.
- Electrocardiograph: Our electrocardiograph services allow our veterinarians to diagnose and monitor conditions that affect the electrical conductivity of your pet's heart.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound services allow our veterinarians to get a real-time view of your pet's internal organs.
- Fluid and tissue cytology: Cytopathology allows our veterinarians to examine fluid and tissue samples for abnormalities that may indicate inflammation, cancer, or disease.
- Urinalysis: A urinalysis allows for our veterinarians to examine urine samples for evidence of abnormalities.
- Intestinal parasite testing: Intestinal parasite testing allows our veterinarians to diagnose and treat a wide variety of parasite infestations.
- Heartworm testing: Heartworm testing allows our veterinarians to diagnose a pet with heartworm disease to begin treatment as soon as possible.
- Thyroid level testing: Thyroid level testing allows our veterinarians to pinpoint conditions that affect your pet's thyroid by determining levels of thyroid hormones.
- Complete blood count: Complete blood count tests measure the concentration of white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets in the blood to get a full view of your pet's overall health as well as to monitor existing conditions.
- Serum chemistries: Serum chemistries allow our veterinarians to measure specific parts of your pet's blood to get a more accurate picture of their health.
To learn more about our diagnostic services for pets in Raleigh, call (919) 887-8808.
“They do a great job of creating a calm environment.”- Anna Emslie
“The technicians and admin staff are kind, patient, and compassionate.”- Ashley Weaver
“I never felt rushed in the exam room”- Kari T.