Pet Boarding in Raleigh
We Care for Your Pet Like Our Own
Deciding to take a vacation can be difficult when you can't take your furry family members with you. Fortunately, Leesville Animal Hospital Pet Hotel offers canine and feline suites that your pet can look forward to staying in while you are gone.
With some of the largest canine hotel suites in Raleigh, our canine pet hotel lets every dog in our facility room make themselves at home. And don't worry, we haven't forgotten about our feline hotel guests! Our kitty condos offer secure rooms for even the most discerning of felines.
Book a stay in our Pet Hotel! Call (919) 887-8808 now to learn more about pet boarding in Raleigh.
The Pet Hotel Experience
The Leesville Animal Hospital pet hotel offers a number of temperature-controlled hotel room and suite options for your furry family members.
Your pet can stay in one of our:
- Regular canine suites: 3’x4’ rooms with an additional 3’x8’ outdoor patio
- Luxury canine suites: 5 ½’ x4’ rooms with an additional 5’x8’ outdoor patio
- Large kitty condos: A luxury pet hotel stay for a single cat
- Deluxe kitty condos: A double-sized condo for a premium pet hotel stay
Window-view kitty condos are also available upon request.
Add-On Pet Hotel Services & Amenities
Whether you have a hyperactive pup or a needy feline, add-on pet hotel services and amenities are the perfect way to enrich your pet's hotel stay.
For our canine guests, we offer a range of exciting activities and services including:
- Additional daily walks
- Day camp play time
- Individual playtime with our staff
For our feline guests, we offer:
- Brushing from one of our staff members
- Individual playtime with our staff
Our Boarding Hours
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday: 7:30am - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 9am – 2pm
- Sunday: 5 pm – 6 pm (pick up only)
- Drop in Daycamp Is Available Mon-Fri. During Normal Business Hours
Our Boarding/Additional Services Rates
- Regular Boarding $33.50/night
- Boarding Package - Half (includes half day of camp) $45.50/night
- Boarding Package - Full (includes full day of camp) $54.00/night
- Holiday Boarding (applies to the day of, the day before, and day after) $37.00/night
- Holiday Package (holiday rate and half day of camp included) $49.00/night
- Holiday Package (holiday rate and a full day of camp included) $58.50/night
*Save $5.64/night on one pet when multiple dogs stay together!
- Extra walks $3.30/walk
- Individual playtime $10.80/20 min
- Special medications (non-injectables) $3.00/day
- Special medications (injectables) $5.90/day
Basic bath (shampoo & brush out)
- Under 30lb $29.00
- Over 30lb $30.00
- *Free Basic Bath if boarding 7 nights or more!
Premium Bath (shampoo, brush out, nail trim, ear cleaning, and anal gland
- Under 30 lbs. $38.50
- 30-60 lbs. $41.00
- Over 60 lbs. $43.00
- Regular Boarding $21.60/night
- Holiday Boarding $24.00/night
- Pamper Time $10.80/20 min
**Courtesy boarding pickup Sundays from 5-6 pm - You will be charged for Sunday night.
Your Pet's Belongings
Our pet hotel guests are welcome to bring a reasonable number of personal belongings such as bedding or a favorite toy for their hotel stay. We do ask that all belongings are marked clearly with your pet’s name.
Bathing with Pet Hotel Stays
Our pet hotel staff believe that all pets should feel clean, looked after, and smell amazing upon pick up. That is why we offer a basic bath to all our pet hotel guests staying for seven days or more. This service not only leaves your pet feeling refreshed after their stay, but it also leaves them smelling great for pick-up.
If your pet is staying with us for fewer than seven days, you can add a basic bath, premium bath, or grooming services to your pet’s stay for an additional fee. Our basic bath includes a shampoo and brush service. Our premium bath includes basic bath services in addition to ear cleaning, nail trimming, and anal gland expression. Grooming is available based on appointment availability during your pet’s stay.
Special Needs Pet Hotel Guests
Sometimes pet hotel guests have special needs including particular dietary needs (we feed our guests IVet Canine Maintenance) or medication needs. Our hotel staff members are more than happy to provide these services if you bring along your pet’s required items upon check-in.
Our Hotel Guest Vaccination Policy
The health of ALL guests in our pet hotel is of the utmost importance to us. This is why we enforce a strict vaccination policy among all guests. All canine guests must have documentation of currentfecal,DHPP, rabies, and bordetella vaccinations. All feline guests must have documentation of current FVRCP and rabies vaccinations. All guests must also be free of internal and external parasites.
Required Pet Hotel Paperwork
For your pet to stay in our Pet Hotel, we require that you fill out our
Pet Hotel admissions form before EVERY visit.
You can download and print this form here.
Have questions about out pet boarding in Raleigh? Call us at (919) 887-8808 today!
“They do a great job of creating a calm environment.”- Anna Emslie
“The technicians and admin staff are kind, patient, and compassionate.”- Ashley Weaver
“I never felt rushed in the exam room”- Kari T.